[lbo-talk] Occupy Detroit

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 06:19:09 PST 2011

Occupy Detroit

Occupy Detroit applies for a permit extension of two weeks, as Detroit Deputy Police Chief indicates no plans to arrest Occupiers OCCUPY DETROITFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Monday, November 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM ESTCONTACT: Lee Gaddies, 313-585-8440, lee337 at comcast.net Todd Brady, 313-961-8310, ext. 516 Web: www.occupy-detroit.us; Twitter: @occupydetmiAbout 12 Occupy Detroit protesters appeared at a Detroit City Council meeting at 10 am today to request a two-week extension of their permit to occupy Grand Circus Park.... Source: Occupy-Detroit.us website Published: 2011-11-14 22:34:12 GMT

You and 25 others like this.

Kathy Borey Thank you, Detroit Deputy Police Chief.

14 hours ago · Like · 2

Louis Caponecchia Yea...meantime at the GA a bunch of paranoids couldnt stop bashing the cops and pushing for a violent stand off with them.

14 hours ago · Like

David Haas Abandon Detroit, merge with wall street for november 17th.

14 hours ago · Like

Jerry Van de Vyver At least the Occupy Detroit folks have enough common sense and respect. I hope it remains that way. You have more of an impact being non-confrontational than being the airheads in California, Oregon and elsewhere. I personally respect your consideration.

12 hours ago · Like · 1

Chanel Telna yes, the occupy detroit people are so respectful. If you are lucky enough to live next to them you wouldn't think so.

11 hours ago · Like

Occupy Detroit Occupy Detroit applies for a permit extension of two weeks, as Detroit Deputy Police Chief indicates no plans to arrest Occupier OCCUPY DETROIT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Monday, November 14, 2011 3:30 PM EST CONTACT: Lee Gaddies, 313-585-8440, lee337 at comcast.net Todd Brady, 313-961-8310, ext. 516... Like · · Share · 17 hours ago

6 people like this.

1 share

Dan Danski What time should i show up for super soaker madness?

17 hours ago · Like

Micky Keenan Keep up the good work.

15 hours ago · Like

Lauren Tessner Oh great, now they can sit in the park for longer and throw food on the ground and poop on the buildings. Good movement people.

15 hours ago · Like

Jon Klozik I'm really glad everything has been peaceful on both ends. It makes me have hope in both Occupy Detroit and Detroit as a city. Keep up the great work!

15 hours ago · Like