[lbo-talk] Corey Robin on AJE on Bluestocking panel

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:36:11 PST 2011

Julio: "To closely paraphrase Lenin:"

[WS:] If you need to paraphrase Old Left saints, try Gramsci instead - he seems to have a better grasp of Western realities.

In any case "We have to build a well-organized political power to usher the economic changes"

sounds more like "we have to build a powerful rocket to fly to the Moon."

We know that. The real question is "how exactly?"

Wojtek