[lbo-talk] Fwd: Tomorrow We March (Come March With Us)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Nov 16 13:52:19 PST 2011

Dear Friends,

Tomorrow, November 17, we march!

In anticipation of tomorrow’s day of action—a date chosen to mark the two month anniversary of the Occupy Movement—we want to find ways to meet up all through the day, so we can enjoy ourselves and know where to go.

Please share this message with others. It’s a great, non-violent, important day to show up and show support of Occupy Wall Street’s campaign against abuses of power and wealth.

If nothing else, come to Foley Square (Duane and Centre St) in the evening after work for a mass demonstration planned by OWS and organized labor.

For people who want to spend the whole day protesting, here is the full menu and where people will meet.

--BREAKFAST: Thursday morning, November 17, we’ll meet up at 6:45 AM in front of St. Paul’s Church, on Broadway between Fulton and Vesey. Then we’ll walk together the couple of blocks to join everybody at Zuccotti.

--LUNCH: People will be in different places around the island and the boroughs. At 3 pm, some will be in Union Square with the New School and the citywide student strike. Some of us will be occupying the subway starting in Brooklyn at Borough Hall if you want to join.

3:00 pm: OCCUPY THE SUBWAYS Throughout the boroughs, people will gather at 7 central subway hubs, to listen to a singular story from one of our hardest-hit and most inspirational neighbors. Bronx: Fordham Rd, and 3rd Ave/138th Brooklyn: Broadway Junction, and Borough Hall Queens: Jackson Heights/Roosevelt Ave, and Jamaica Center Parsons Archer Manhattan: 125th st, and Union Square Staten Island: St George/Staten Island Ferry

--DINNER: Foley Square Demonstration. Thursday early evening, let’s meet at 4:45 PM at the northeast corner of City Hall Park, across the street from 1 Centre Street, where the Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall 4 5 6 and the Chambers St J Z all get out. Then we’ll walk a couple of blocks north to Foley Square to join the big assembly

More details here: http://occupywallst.org/action/november-17th/