[lbo-talk] A Note on the Middle 75%

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Fri Nov 18 21:23:37 PST 2011

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 21:10:14 -0800 Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Let's agree that Charles Manson should always and forever be out of
> circulation. But "what do we do with the Mansons?" and "what do we
> do about prisons?" are two different questions.

Indeed. One might add that "we" could wait to figure out what "we" are going to do about the Mansons until "we" have the responsibility to do something about the Mansons. One expects that "we" shall muddle through somehow.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com

Any proposition that seems self-evident is almost certainly false.