[lbo-talk] POC opposition to Occupy

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Sun Nov 20 16:46:20 PST 2011

Yikes, this really shouldn't be that hard. It's not as if there is a dearth of great work thinking through contemporary issues class, race, and gender. Also, the phrase 'minority repression' is very problematic. Moments like this are really frustrating, because this should be the easy stuff, and lists like this only make it difficult. robert wood