[lbo-talk] The Mystery of Invisible Terrorists

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 10:02:13 PST 2011

joel schalit wrote:

> I appreciate this, Angelus. The cross-membership of security forces
officials and extremist organizations has been a huge problem, forever, it seems. Could you explain a bit about > the Allies retaining of Nazi officers in the security apparatus after the war?

Hi Joel, sorry to create any confusion, I didn't write this, I was merely forwarding a link.  I don't know a lot about the history of this, but if you contact MRZine they could probably put you in touch with Victor Grossman, who wrote the article.

Victor is a great guy, and his autobiography "Crossing the River" is fantastic, one of the most fair and honest assessments of the GDR I've ever encountered.