[lbo-talk] Weblog | The Free Network Foundation

lbo83235 lbo83235 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 03:07:48 PST 2011

An account of the Zucotti raid from the founder / director of FNF - the guy mainly responsible for maintaining free wifi in the park:

<http://freenetworkfoundation.org/?page_id=94>

Excerpt:

"When I ran to Liberty Park that night, I didn’t expect to be robbed by those sworn to serve and protect me. I did not expect to be beaten for daring to shine a light on corruption. Now I’m a bit wiser. I’ve seen too much at this point, of the fear in the tyrants’ eyes, to expect otherwise. They know that we are waking the world to a truth already inside. They know that the status quo is broken, deeply and irrevocably. They are petrified."