[lbo-talk] Occupy Thanksgiving

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 06:40:45 PST 2011

Occupy Wall St. Chances are the occupy movement will come up at Thanksgiving this year. It is also likely that a member of your family may not be up to speed on what it is all about. They may even be among those who have fallen for propaganda and despite not knowing much about the movement, they have lots of opinions. They may even get loud. Stay calm, try to explain the problems of income equality. The 1% controls our economy and our government. Maybe even refer them to this awesome blog of real members of the 99%. In fact, share it now and encourage people to read it. Be brave, occupy the table!

We Are the 99 Percent wearethe99percent.tumblr.com We are the 99 percent

http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/