[lbo-talk] Questions from before the Global Minotaur...

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:47:05 PST 2011

Jordan: "But don't pass your personal aesthetics off as a discussion of art"

[WS:] I did not, I tried to separate the two. The substantive point I made, and that you chose to ignore, is that there should be a variety of mechanism of art distribution, which is conducive to a variety of forms rather than encourage some forms and discriminate against other. If you are interested, you may read more about it in a piece I wrote some time ago. Here is the link. http://www.box.com/shared/y96k9ojbmc

Wojtek