[lbo-talk] Why not Paul

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:04:11 PST 2011

Shane: "For all the outrageous things the Repugs have said, I doubt that put together they add up to anything close to what Obama perpetrated in his boasting about murdering, in foreign countries not at war with the US, an unidentified man that he called "Osama Bin Laden" and a US citizen not even charged with any crime named Anwar el-Alaki.

[WS:] This is truly pathetic. A frontal assault on the working class, massive deregulation, and starting an unprovoked war amounts nothing to the failure of following the niceties of the due process. Shysterism of the worst kind.

Wojtek