[lbo-talk] Prepare for riots in euro collapse, Foreign Office warns

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 10:10:13 PST 2011

Jordan: " It's a fairly new project, it was done (at the time) for all the wrong reasons"

[WS:] True, but the same can be said of many financial institutions that eventually became "too big to fall." The potential cost of the eurozone failure are much greater than those of the failure of any of these institutions, and since the latter were not allowed to fall, the chances are the eurozone will not be allowed to fall either. This is not to deny the possibility of it, which is real, but rather to say that the stakes are too high for this to be a likely outcome. If I were to make a bet, I would bet on the eurozone survival, at least for now.

Wojtek