[lbo-talk] Modern reading comprehension via FB

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:51:00 PDT 2011

A self, not police restriction, but the general Assembly should also allow applause. I was there on Saturday night and I could not participate in that weird jazz-hand twinkle thing they were using to silently signal agreement. Call me a crypto-totalitarian, but people who say stupid things should get shouted down. People who say agreeable things should be cheered.