[lbo-talk] flush *that* social movement thesis?

Chris Sturr sturr at dollarsandsense.org
Mon Oct 3 11:48:57 PDT 2011

Shag, you said:

Meanwhile, I think Carrol is right to say that it's a lot of people
> looking for a movement. it sickens me to watch the vultures move in -
> the unions, moveon, etc.

I get it about MoveOn, but why does it sicken you to see unions move in? I'm disappointed that I won't be able to be down there on the 6th, or whenever it is that the transit workers and other unions are going to march. And we had really great chats with union folks there yesterday.

-- -- Chris Sturr Co-editor, Dollars & Sense 29 Winter St. Boston, Mass. 02108 phone: 617-447-2177, ext. 205 fax: 617-447-2179 email: sturr at dollarsandsense.org