[lbo-talk] David Graeber interview on OWS

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Mon Oct 3 12:36:19 PDT 2011

Not a criticism of anybody here in particular, but suppose they hammered out a manifesto and a compact set of pithy demands. What should happen next?

I'll tip my own hand and say the way that something happens is if this thing grows like Topsy (yes, I'm old) more or less on its own terms, and at some point electoral candidates start echoing in some form or another and the political system reacts by doing something useful.