[lbo-talk] "so nice"

christian bayes christianbayes01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 06:09:36 PDT 2011

Doug, two things have really cheered me this week: the growth in OWS, and your interview with Corey Robin. If you showed up to teach at OWS, it would be a banner week.

PS. If I may, I'd also like to recommend, on the subject of conservative thinking, Geoff Waite's book, "Nietzsche's Corpse," which contains _inter alia_ a brilliant excision of Leo Strauss from the canons of post-contemporary thought. It is a long elaboration of Bataille's comment that "Nietzsche's position is the only one outside of communism." Another book in need of updating--it's from 1996.