[lbo-talk] the real problem with occupy wall street

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:00:38 PDT 2011

Dennis: "This is driven by a transnational ocean of class rage. Americans are finally starting to figure out, a little later than the rest of the planet, that the plutocrats have taken everything from them. We literally have nothing to lose but our debt-chains."

[WS:] No question about that. My concern, however, is that such a sense of lost status/privilege often leads to reactionary sentiments, as Corey Robin convincingly argues.

Wojtek