[lbo-talk] NYC 10/14: a debate on #occupyws

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Thu Oct 6 06:48:00 PDT 2011

On Oct 6, 2011, at 12:13 AM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:
> Isn't there some hi techi way for the speaker to have a group call with everyone there?
> All you need is a central "conference" number everyone can call in to?
> Is it a scaling problem? Ravi?

Scale is not that big an issue with audio. We could with not too much difficulty setup an audio bridge folks could dial into (or easier, from the setup perspective, connect to from their computers). There are services that provide this sort of capability as well (e.g: LiveStream). I don’t think technology is the primary problem here (for the Left).

—ravi