[lbo-talk] explaining climate denialism

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Oct 6 08:52:26 PDT 2011

Well, if climate is changing disastrously, politics as usual (even far-left or revolutionary politics) begin to look pointless. When I posted part of my Luxemburg paper on pen-l, Hans Ehbar got very concerned abut my No *Foreign Aid 'plank'; Why? Well, the U.S. was going to have to fiance green politics around the world. Climate diaster might well mean that the ones left to pick up the pieces will be the more radical localists. That is one reson that people (e.g., Vision 20/20i)

Carrol