[lbo-talk] not my revolution, so i'm taking my marbles and i'm going home now. kthxbai!

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 11:13:23 PDT 2011

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Beck" <ersatzdog at gmail.com>

Shag's right: her analysis is very childish. And confused. She complains that there are not any institutions, but while people are still building them, she declares them stupid and not for her. She talks about communism but doesn't seem to be doing by herself. Etc.

-------

Childish and confused would be one thing. Lame and presumptious would be another.

But mostly, it's academic. She's cornered the Leninist niche and needs to remain consistent.

Joanna