[lbo-talk] Jobs

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:04:33 PDT 2011

Charles: 'You're entitled to see no value in the iPad, but I've found mine to be very useful, far more so than a Netbook for my work:"

[WS:] I take your point that do you really think that the fact that Ipad's price is triple that of a netbook is grounded in any difference in use value? Besides, Android tables are far less expensive than Ipads.

Wojtek