[lbo-talk] Paulite infiltration of evangelicals

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:35:13 PDT 2011

American libertarianism has always truck me as a psuedo-intellectualism. To paraphrase Peter Frase, an entire ideology constructed around the worldview of 12-year-old boys. Listening to Paulites yearn for the gold standard makes me wish there were more Buckley-style conservatives around to spar with.