[lbo-talk] Andy Warhol on tape, proving Mac´s ease of use and innovation (1985)

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 03:19:55 PDT 2011

I have to admit I was wrong. Here´s a video of Andy Warhol painting for the first time on a computer, a Macintosh.

This proves Steve Jobs cutting-edge hardware invention and hallmark ease of use in software, both of which he invented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oqUd8utr14&feature=related

Oh, sorry, I was wrong. It was an Amiga... as the Mac was a dull monochrome box back then.

*drum roll*, *rimshot*

(sorry, couldn´t help myself). I´ll ban myself from posting about Apple for a year.

FC