[lbo-talk] Zizek speech to OWS

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Oct 10 10:05:14 PDT 2011

yes. That video I posted last Friday contained some footage from a speech, as well as a bunch of from Chris Hedges. Wolff was very good. I didn't know Hedges was such a commie pinko! of course, I tend to pay no attention to media except, today, as I'm home watching back to back episodes of Tabitha's Salon Take Over. Damn. She's so aweseomely bitchy and drops f bombs more than I do!