[lbo-talk] Check this out

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Oct 11 03:30:26 PDT 2011

not to undermine your shock, but these PDUs are pretty common all over the place. They are touted as ways for cops to make supplementary incomes. e.g., when there was trouble in the old 'hood, the apartment complex hired off-duty cops to patrol the area even though they already had their own private sizzlean. they wanted publicly paid sizzlean to boot. you see them as crowd control outside bars, etc. they dressed like cops, use the same cars, bikes, equipment, etc.

http://www.thevillager.com/villager_50/mayorlikelyunable.html