[lbo-talk] Check this out

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 04:11:59 PDT 2011

Yeah. I've been in a few debates about how protest organizers (not in New York) should react to demands that they hire off-duty police as a condition for a permit. This might be new to the city, but I gather that's more about the city falling into a national pattern than anything else.

not to undermine your shock, but these PDUs are pretty common all over