[lbo-talk] Check this out

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Oct 11 05:18:15 PDT 2011

yup. when Survive Norfolk exploded last year, the girl who started it as just a party for her friends ended up having to pay $5000 or something to hire off duty cops to hold the thing.

I'm guessing unions fought such measures - such as formalized mechanisms for hiring cops so they can hold second jobs?