[lbo-talk] NYT editorial pro -Occupy Wall Street (!)

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Oct 11 09:17:12 PDT 2011

not really. carrol's point was that sometimes people argue that, if the NYT is against it, then we should be for it (and vice versa). Carrol says that's not such a good idea. If the NYT is in favor of OWS, then there's no reason to oppose it. I assumed he'd made a typoc based on the context of the rest of what he'd said.

Sometimes reading the stuff that one comments on helps one avoid being left way out in the left field.

lol