[lbo-talk] Is this LBO-Talk's Peter Lavelle

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:55:16 PDT 2011

RT can get pretty nutty. I don't have the link but the last RT clip I watched had an American interviewee suggesting that the NYPD might use their air-to-surface or surface-to-air capabilities to shoot at OWS protesters.

I don't have a problem with Tea Party representatives being invited on to talk shows but it's a mistake to give them the opening statement and let them frame the debate. The clip was unwatchable in my opinion.

Just a note, Keven Zeese, one of the organizers for the Washington DC October protests, has a four month permit from the DC police. The DC protests are not officially an occupation although I believe they are now calling themselves one.