[lbo-talk] The EU After the Euro Crisis

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 15:50:25 PDT 2011

Hi Sebastian,

I am a big fan of Lunapark21 and I agree with what you write.  In fact, I had even considered translating your article, so thank you for saving me the time.

Nonetheless, I'm puzzled by your phrasing "a different view".  Ingo's writings on the crisis since the very beginning have been focused upon Germany's role, not just in the most recent article I posted but also in this one here: http://www.stuetzle.in-berlin.de/2011/07/how-germany-profits-from-greece%e2%80%99s-crisis/

But

since you're here, I wanted to ask if there are any plans to translate Karl Heinz Roth's article "Kahlfraß".  If not, I'd definitely be up for doing so.  There's some excellent historical background in that one.