[lbo-talk] The guy who 'blocked' John Lewis

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Sat Oct 15 05:42:21 PDT 2011

>From where I stood, the 'white left' fell all over themselves trying to
support the Panthers, to the point of abandoning any constructive critical posture. (There were a few exceptions, like PL, who need no small amount of criticism themselves.) For their part, the Panthers were not especially open to criticism of this sort. I'd put the destruction of the Panthers in the same box as the erosion of the left in general, though obviously the former were the object of particular violence from the authorities.