[lbo-talk] me on the Fed from a while ago

Thomas Volscho Thomas.Volscho at csi.cuny.edu
Sat Oct 15 11:41:07 PDT 2011

10 yrs older but Greider's Secrets of the Temple could be a good re-read or a good donation to the OWS library.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 2:02 PM To: lbo-talk Subject: [lbo-talk] me on the Fed from a while ago

Given the talk about the Fed around the Occupy Phenomenon, I posted the section on the Fed from Wall Street to my "blog":