[lbo-talk] me on the Fed from a while ago

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Oct 15 11:58:02 PDT 2011

This should be useful. The 911 Truthers locally have shifted their focus to the Evil Fed as the Cause of Everything. If they get any noisier within the Occupy movement here I want to write a clarifying letter to the local paper & perhaps the ISU student paper. That will mean crafting a statement in just a few words -- say 150-200 at most. Got any suggestions?

Carrol