[lbo-talk] OWS Hits the Political Class in Germany

Dennis Redmond metalslorg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:16:58 PDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have not been this excited since the Seattle-Genoa-Porto Alegre era.

Same here.

Some level of pain was reached this summer in the US, some level of suffering, some level of intolerability, and then the mourning for the Empire turned into rage. Rage at being lied to, rage at being cheated, rage at playing by the rules and being rolled, over and over and over again. As a professional media tracker, I could sense it before I could name it -- the resurfacing of the Old Mole!

-- DRR