[lbo-talk] Somewhat Off-Topic Request

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Oct 15 17:46:52 PDT 2011

Terry Eagleton, the English Marxist critic, has written interestingly on Wittgenstein. For some leads, see his

"Wittgenstein's Friends" in Against the Grain (1986) <http://www.newleftreview.org/?view=409

>; also

<http://faculty.ed.uiuc.edu/burbules/syllabi/Materials/Eagleton.html> and

"Wittgenstein: The Terry Eagleton Script and the Derek Jarman Film" Derek Jarman (Author), Colin MacCabe (Preface).

And to supplement the well-received Monk bio, try Bruce Duffy's 1987 novel, "The World As I Found It." --CGE