[lbo-talk] Occupation Reading Group Recommendations

Mark Mendoza markanarch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:29:16 PDT 2011

recommended reading for Occupation Movements everywhere:-- http://books.google.com/books?id=C4-kOfmC2KMC&pg=PA277&lpg=P A277&dq=unger+democracy+unrealized&source=bl&ots=wh_7IRWPXu& sig=BkBkgyxsKpFC42mK-fYW2-hUT4U&hl=en&ei=EsCdTvdR6eaIAvX_3Ig K&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCsQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

--

In tyrannos