[lbo-talk] A.D. 2041 — End of White America?

Dennis Redmond metalslorg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:06:09 PDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Whaaaat??!!
>
> Who doesn't like Gänsebraten with Klößen and Rotkohl?!!
>
> Something tells me you haven't been visiting the right parts of Germany.

I still dream of Freiburg's Sahnequark ("cream quark" -- the food, not the subatomic particle). Used to polish off half a jar of that heavenliness while reading Heiner Mueller. I never suspected that Hamletmachine would finally get its true global Inszenierung in 2011. Great days to be alive!

-- DRR