[lbo-talk] A.D. 2041 — End of White America?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Oct 18 13:11:09 PDT 2011

On Oct 18, 2011, at 3:46 PM, Angelus Novus wrote:

> Who doesn't like Gänsebraten with Klößen and Rotkohl?!!
>
> Something tells me you haven't been visiting the right parts of Germany.

I was teasing to some degree. The only place I've been to in Germany in recent years was Munich. I love roast pork and potatoes, but man did I get sick of roast pork and potatoes after about three consecutive iterations of it. The Gänsebraten and Klösen sound tasty, but I can do without the Kohl, of any color. But really, next to Italian or French, not so good.

Doug