[lbo-talk] port huron

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Oct 19 07:03:56 PDT 2011

Shag, you know this better than many on this list, but you're forgetting it in this post: Sometimes what you DO speaks loudly enough that it really doesn't matter what you say. I suspect _all_ beginnings of left movements are of this sort. SDS (formerly a sorLIDt of attachement to Lid, revoked its rule that members of "totalitarian" parties could not belong. BANG! That did it. Who cares what sort of manifesto went with it.

Carrol