[lbo-talk] Jacobin debate up

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:02:13 PDT 2011

At Jacobin, our concerns are slightly different. We have lamented the absence of political debate within the movement. Preoccupied (ha ha) with the day-to-day tactic of running an occupation, stymied by an increasingly unwieldy General Assembly process, its participants have so far allowed the movement to drift along not just without a program but without even a sustained discussion of whether to have one, what it would mean to have one, and what a program would look like if they decided to adopt one.

^^^^^ CB: gigggggggggggles !! Oh yes OWS is just drifting along. I'm sure OWS is happy that the Jacobins will teach them about revolutionary theory and programs; warn them against activistism.

"There go the People. . We must catch up to them so we can lead them ! "