[lbo-talk] Jacobin debate up

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:11:19 PDT 2011

oooooooh, can I use/borrow "Foucauldianfuckcult"?! awesome.

^^^^

CB: Foucault has a Fools Cult, too ( "Fou" = "Fool" in French; see LBO archives)

^^^ I love Foucault. I kept wanting to ask, "What did Foucault do to deserve this?"

^^^^^^^ CB; Seems to be part of the group who led some leftist intellectuals into an anti-science/ irrationalist ideology, which undermines leftism. It's neo-Kantianism ( see LBO-talk archives again).

The OWS twenty year olds seem to be a new , rational left cohort. Hurray , hyrray ! for OWS !