[lbo-talk] ows demands

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:35:30 PDT 2011

I've been subscribed to that yahoo group listed on the page for about 24 hours and, whatever it's original status, there seems to be existential debate over its right to exist. If I understand, there is some sort of plan to have a conference call with 125 people in the next few days to get that hammered out. Seems like there will be a problem in getting this thing to scale upwards.