[lbo-talk] Jacobin debate up

James Leveque jamespl79 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 03:52:41 PDT 2011

And just a further note to Occupy Everywhere. It's inspired solidarity protests around the world, but to what extent have those protests remained specifically modelled on or in support of what's happening in NY? If and when Zuccotti Park gets cleared out - will those demonstrations dry up as well? I have no doubt that if Zuccotti Park gets un-occupied, a good chunk of the media will declare OWS finished because they are no longer occupying Wall Street. If there is a such central focus on ZP, will the other protests follow suit?

James