[lbo-talk] bourgeois individualism

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:56:15 PDT 2011

I think it is you who routinely eschews standard grammar and spelling on this list.

But if you do not understand let me repeat - you state that mistrust is created when people who disagree turn around and violate an agreement by speaking for the movement. I replied by saying this this is standard behavior in identity politics groups and internet discussion groups (including this one, I may add). I then asked how do want to overcome this tendency and built trust, which as you claim is essential to build solidarity among diversity and disagreement.

Is it sufficiently clear, or do I need to drop some names to further clarify it?

Wojtek