[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:27:56 PDT 2011

Mike Konczal is wonderful. But I actually should forward along to the list an "outreach" letter I got yesterday (because of my involvement with student activism) from the Roosevelt Institute in DC, basically explicitly stating their goals and how they wanted to mobilize student groups (in this case GWU's "Progressive Student Union") towards basically Van Jones-esque goals.