[lbo-talk] Jacobin debate up

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:29:22 PDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Bhaskar Sunkara <bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com> wrote:
> If it's a question of one side seeming to be not
> actually involved, just slinging platitudes from the sidelines, I'd dispute
> that. I think Chris Maisano is the most involved out of anyone on the
> panel.

Just to be clear: that's not the issue. I have very little idea what people are doing when they aren't on Facebook or panels or email lists. Doesn't interest me in the least and has nothing to do with argument (or it probably does, but in ways I am not privy to, so I wouldn't bring up). I wouldn't presume because someone is making a certain argument they are not involved.