[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:09:52 PDT 2011

Joe Catron wrote: "But what if such a plenitude never returns, certainly on a permanent basis? While I'm not a deep economic thinker like some of you, I gather that this is far from the most unrealistic possibility. Could it be that '[t]he only viable route' isn't viable at all? What then?"

FM: Agreed. And what if Greece represents not the microcosm but the macrocosm? What if the entire system is so rotten that it's caving in on itself? And when we finally storm into the board rooms we find not the illuminati twirling their mustaches but a bunch of James Murdoch's.... spoiled, arrogant and clueless brats who are just as scared as the rest of us.