[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

leninstombblog at googlemail.com leninstombblog at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:13:07 PDT 2011

Joseph Catron says: "Well, since most of the American working class mistrusts the public sector and wants to see it shrink ( http://reason.com/blog/2010/01/19/poll-most-americans-want-small), we're equally screwed in terms of our prescriptions for the United States. What now?"

That's one poll, and this is *exactly* the sort of issue over which people hold contradictory views. Pollsters know this, and know that variations in wording draws out different elements of the complex compounds that actual beliefs consist of. Again, leftist intervention would be operating on just those ambiguities. Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media