[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:16:57 PDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 9:50 PM, Nathan S. <n.crazeddoberman at gmail.com> wrote:

> W/r/t "unpaid reproductive labor and unimaginable exploitation" to what
> exactly are you referring?

I'm talking about women working in the household and returns on foreign-invested capital that reached something like eight dollars for each one put forward.

> And while world war may have led to full employment, immediately after the
> end of the Second World War the Nat'l Ass'n of Manufacturers launched a
> fierce and well-funded attack against labor.

I don't understand this logic, which Doug uses frequently: Because the bourgeois is against it, it's necessarily a threat to them? I don't see it. I reckon they are just as incapable of knowing what's good for them as the rest of us are.