[lbo-talk] The "Liberty Square Blueprint"

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Oct 21 11:08:00 PDT 2011

This is nonsense. Serious nonsense. I agree that localists are a bother -- but if you want to engage in mass politic today you have to treat them in a civil fashion. It's really stupid just to sneer at theem like this. Really stupid and fucking amateurish. You have to work around them, talk patiently with peole who are not localists but are attracted, etc. Same with anarchists. Same with anyone you disagree with. There is always a tangle of relationships and if you blunder along in this stupid amateurish sneering you will be breakign unity with people that you mostly agree with.

Carrol