[lbo-talk] Murray Bookchin on autonomy, consensus, democracy

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Oct 22 16:23:36 PDT 2011

Dennis RedmondOn Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 4:39 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote: Tell, tell! Fear not the curmudgeons. We'll get the Tripoli shabab to order Carroll a pizza or something.

--------

I may have slipped a couple of times, but I have pretty consistently said nothing whatever about what is happening INSIDE the Occupations. I have focused on the _effect_ those occupations have had more or less independently of anything any given Occupation itself does or does not do.

It's that effect that has me leaping with joy. Forty-Year dry spell ends with a Bang.

See the most recent post from Angelus -- the effect of OWS in Germany.

Carrol